Hotwire Hotel: 3* Roanoke Holiday Inn Valley View

blynn1
By blynn1,
in

Could somone please help me identify which hotel this might be.

Three star Roanoke Hotel Amernities are: Fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center.

I Don't see anything listed on the Hotwiire Hotel List that matches this hotel. The price is $59. Thanks.

Please add the date(s) of your stay to your previous Hotwire London thread and follow-up your previous Hotwire South Bank and Priceline Pet Friendly threads (you an also share your 'pet friendly' win with the board) with whatever you ended up doing for each of those stays... then reply to this thread with your dates above and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

... then reply to this thread with your dates above and we'll advise accordingly.
We need the dates of your stay in order to look at the property above.
1) add a reply to your previous thread with the details of the hotel you recieved
We're looking for the details of the hotel you received, as this will add another data point to help others with their own purchases... please provide the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, winning bid amount, and dates of your stay to this thread.

Is this London South Bank for the same dates as your Hotwire London The City thread??

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We need the dates of your stay in order to look at the property above.

We're looking for the details of the hotel you received, as this will add another data point to help others with their own purchases... please provide the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, winning bid amount, and dates of your stay to this thread.

Is this London South Bank for the same dates as your Hotwire London The City thread??

I bid on a 3* hotel amenities: fitness Center, pool, restaurant, business center. Roanoke VA May 6th - May 8th for $53 per night. The Hotel is a Holiday Inn-Valley View.

I wasn't sure I would get this hotel because your Hotwire Hotel List shows amenities: Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry.

I think we will be very pleased with this hotel.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're happy with the results and this property works well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this new amenity combination for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

PS-

I didn't bid on the London South Bank. I bid on the Hilton London Islington in the financial district instead.
I understood you bid and received the Hilton Islington... i was asking if each request was for the same stay/dates. All posts for the same stay should go in the same thread, so i have merged those two threads.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]