Check-Out Date: Friday, March 4, 2005

Offer Price: $38.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 3

Subtotal: $114.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $19.91

Total Charges: $133.91

Bidding on February 15, 2005:

I started bidding at $40 for 2.5* and bid up to $44 in Dulles Airport (IAD) + Falls Church East + Sterling + Manassas unsuccessfully. Then I started bidding at $40 for 2* and bid up to $44 in Dulles Airport (IAD) + Sterling + Manassas unsuccessfully. Then I started bidding at $38 for 1* in Dulles Airport (IAD) and my bid was accepted on the first attempt.

Rate:

The best available rate from the hotel Web site for the same dates was $98.99/night.

Looks like this one took you some time.

Homestead seems like a 'better than average' one star property... just no daily housekeeping if i recall correctly.

Enjoy your stay... please let us know your thoughts on the property with a HOTEL REVIEW upon your return.

Thanks for posting.

EDIT: actually this hotel was previously reported at the 2* level, can you please double check your bid confirmation screen to see if you were upgraded on this bid to a 2 star? Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have checked my Priceline receipt, and I can confirm that Homestead Studio Suites Dulles/Chantilly has a Priceline quality level of 1*. This hotel is located in Chantilly, VA -- a few miles south of Washington Dulles International Airport.

There are two other Homestead hotels in the Dulles Airport (IAD) zone: one in Sterling, VA (north of the airport), and one in Reston, VA (east of the airport). Both of these Homestead hotels have a Priceline quality level of 2*.

Housekeeping at Homestead Studio Suites hotels (from http://www.homesteadhotels.com): "Housekeeping service is provided on a twice-weekly basis for guests staying seven nights or more. The service includes a mid-week refresh and full weekly cleaning. Guests staying more than four nights (but less than a week) receive the mid-week refresh only. Service during the guest's first three nights, as well as additional housekeeping services, are available for a nominal fee by contacting the front desk."

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]