Hotwire Hotel: Help w/bidding MTE 2/26 3* or 4*

JKL
By JKL,
in

I'm looking for assistance on getting a room in Midtown East on Sat 2/26. I need one room with 2 double beds for 4 people. I am traveling with 2 adults and 2 children (3 & 8) so getting 2 rooms is not an option. I would like to stay in Midtown East but would be willing to go to Times Square/Theare District. I would like a 3* or above hotel. I was hoping to spend no more than $250 with tax ($275 would be the absolute max). Will priceline confirm a room for 4 or should I stick with Hotwire?

Any suggestions?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Stick with Hotwire in this case, as they will allow you to book a room for 4, while Priceline will not.

Searching for 2 adults and 2 children in the MTE zone for your dates i come up with what i believe to be the 4* Grand Hyatt for $219 and the 3.5* for $209... of the two i would go with the Grand Hyatt.

Let us know if we can be of additional help and what you end up doing for this stay. If you go with either of the above please use THIS LINK to begin your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'll also add that EasyClick has a 1BR suite at the Beekman Towers for your date for $139/nite. It only shows up if you search for 2 people in the room, but the descritption states there is one bed in the bedroom and a pull-out sofa in the living room.

If you don't feel comfortable booking that way, they also have the KIMBERLY SUITES available (for four) at $209 for a 1BR suite. I don't know much about it but the recent reviews are very good (there are some poor ones from 1 1/2+ years ago)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]