Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTW) Hilton New York

phool
By phool,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank for sharing this win with the rest of the board.

Was $120 your first bid in the MTW zone or were you rejected in this zone at lower levels previously?

There may be something going on this Saturday in NYC but i don't know what it is, but it is a holiday weekend and you're only 3 days away... hotels try to book rooms and if they expect to have excess inventory they usually release them prior to 3 days to arrival. Let us know if you need help with the NJ stay as well, but i don't believe Jersey City is going to be as much of a lay-up as you may think. Please start a new thread if you'd like to begin a discussion of the remainder of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I worked up to 120 with $10 increments from $100. I think I started with

Upper Midtown - Central Park South

then

Downtown - SoHo - Financial District

then

Midtown West

I of course had absolutely no luck on Friday and Saturday together. On the hotel websites, the only places with availability were the YMCA and the Park Savoy, neither one the nicest place to stay, or $400+ places.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]