Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High speed Internet Access

Children's Activity Program

Recommended in 80% of customer reviews (I believe Sheraton was rec in 75% but that may have changed)

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

The above is a match for previous reports of the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel so that would be my best guess for this one.

Have you made any decision for the Hotwire Maui leg of your stay yet... please post an update there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Hi all

Looking for 12/09/2010 - 12/16/2010, HOTWIRE brings up a $129 room

4* Waikiki Beach

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

This doesnt match anythnig previously (much shorter list, no mention of resort, beachfront, or restaurant even)

Recommended in 90% of customer reviews it says though

Any ideas what this might be?

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread...

You also have an active Hotwire Maui thread for these same dates... have you confirmed your plans and which island you will be at for these dates?

Please post an update/follow-up to your Maui Hotel thread and click this HOTWIRE... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi

I have updated the thread and have booked elsewhere for the Maui leg of the trip

However still need assistance with the above.

I also found another 4* in waikiki beach for the same dates, but this time with 90% rating and the below

Beachfront

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

It has a 4.5 4.5 4.0 4.5 5.0 rating

Please keep all posts for this stay in this thread... if you ultimately use HOTWIRE we'll move the entire thread to that section of the board.

Thee property in post #8 above:

Beachfront

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

...matches previous reports for the Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]