Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Chicago (River North-NMA) Holiday Inn Express Cass

amberlo
By amberlo,
in

I am very happy to have scored this deal. This hotel was recommended to me by a friend who's stayed there several times, and she was able to get it for $42 the first week of March on HOTWIRE. Sadly no such deals are available at this point, but it would appear by chance I got it when I used PRICELINE instead. I stayed at the Hyatt Regency on Wacker last time I was in Chicago (for $60/night, three nights, December 2009), found it to be an uninspiring experience due to the isolated feel of its location, and hoped I'd be able to get something else this time. I was resigned to getting the Hyatt Regency again but yay, this popular boutique hotel instead. Very happy. Thanks for helping me to know what price NOT to go above ($49). :)

Priceline reviews of this hotel: http://travela.priceline.com/holiday-inn-e...ws-hotel-guides

TripAdvisor reviews: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews...HECK_RATES_CONT

• 2 weeks later...

I can't see where to edit my post, so the dates are wrong - I was here @ Hotel Cass from 5/5 - 5/8. Great place, perfect for single travellers or couples.

Incidentally, my friend got it on Priceline for $45 for one night, 5/7 - 5/8 only, while I was paying $49 for the same.

amberlo

You can't edit your post yourself. So i have fixed your dates.

Good to see that enjoyed your stay.

Can you please post your friends stay in a separate topic so it can appear in boards Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. And it's good information for historic reasons

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]