Hotwire Hotel: Racine, WI area hotel

aeh1121
By aeh1121,
in

Unless you feel your post was accidentally missed (it's been 24+ hours since you've posted and no reply), please don't bump your threads as it will only delay your reply.

The property above has not yet been identified, but if i were to take a guess i'd think the Holiday Inn Express (or a secondary guess of the Fairfield Inn) would be among the likely possibilities.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you but that was not my intention.......just trying to make a decision as we were leaving the next day and not taking the laptop.

We went ahead and kept our reservation that we had made directly with the hotel as we were traveling with our sons college lacrosse team and wanted to say with them. It looked like we would have saved about $10 had it gone our way. So not wanting to risk it for not much savings we left it the way it was.

We did stop at the "Brat Stop". Good brats and fried walleye. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]