Hotwire Hotel: Triple room at Hotwire?

subao
By subao,
in

Hi,

I'm a new comer to this board, and it took me a while to figure out how to post this message, but I have always enjoyed reading messages here and learned a lot. I need to ask a question about booking a triple room at HOTWIRE. I heard it's not possible from PRICELINE but it can be done through HOTWIRE. If I need two rooms, one twin/double for one adult one 14-year-old, one triple room for two adults one 14-year-old, can I be guaranteed to get a triple room? any strategies? Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

subao

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

Just search for 2 rooms W/5 adults in the same search. This will guarantee sleeping places for all guests. You may get a diffrent result if searching 2 rooms/3 adults + 2 children.

Let us know how we can help you further.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

You are amazing! Thank you all for helping.

Now I do have more questions, thanks again in advance:

I ran a sample search with 5 adults, the results did come up differently.

For London Aug. 4 - 8; 3* Kensington - Chelsea - Knightsbridge area Hotel, with Amenities: complimentary breakfast, high-speed internet, Recommended in 80 % of customer reviews; It's $152 (for 5-adults) vs. $69 (for 3-adults, 2-children). The rate difference would make booking through Hotwire not so advantageous, right?

Among all the amenities, I care most is complimentary breakfast. If it isn't listed under a particular hotel, does it mean breakfast is not included?

What are your view of current disruption of travel by the volcano? should I postpone my bookings until later since my trip to London and Italy will be in August? People are saying there is a risk of another bigger nearby volcano eruption.

Cheers.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]