Hotwire Hotel: 2* Boston (Back Bay-Copley Square) John Hancock Hotel

nancy531
By nancy531,
in

I closed the window before I wrote down the amenities...because...I thought I was looking at the Buckminster. Everyone who had won a 2* in the Back Bay-Copley area had won the Buckminster and the amenities were the same except one...it was non-smoking.

So --- from memory -- (Sorry - can't get the screen back and it's not listed anymore)

Amenitites:

- Non Smoking

- Complimentary Breakfast

- Business Center

- Laundry

- High-speed Internet Access

John Hancock Hotel & Conference Center

40 Trinity Place,

Boston, MA, 02116

(617) 933-7700

Dates: 5/28/10 - 5/30/10

$79.00 per night x2 = $158.00

$28.37 tax & fee

Total: $186.37 for 2 nights

I'm happy with the location and ok reviews - what do I expect for a 2 star? I have stayed accross the street in the Sheraton several times and love the neighborhood for easy access to Fenway and other stuff. I'll try to remember to stop back and give a review since I don't see any other wins for this place recently.

Congratulations on your success. :)

Looks like a nice, historic property, and free breakfast is certainly a nice bonus. Thank you for letting us know about this new HOTWIRE property to add to the site's Hotwire Hotel List for the state, as well.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could confirm the amenity set for this listing; this information can be found in the trip information in your HOTWIRE account.

A review after your stay in the review section of the site would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

• 2 weeks later...

Mochanita,

You can't bid on a specific hotel, and as rates are date specific, you can't necessarily expect to duplicate another user's win as the supply/demand characteristics for their dates may be different than the demand for your own dates. If you'd like help with your own Boston stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]