Hotwire Hotel: 4* Cancun Dream Resort

uofm_nic_msu_amy
By uofm_nic_msu_amy,
in

Bought this today, hotel website wants nearly $1000 a night, includes premium alcohol beverages, all food, taxes, and tips. You can also add this to the hotel list for hotwire, the amenties include premium drinks, childrens center, day activities, evening social events, free water sports, business center, its a resort, laundry facilty, restaurants, pool etc. The key icons are premium beverages and the activities. I think its going to be a great hotel especially considering that price includes all food, alcohol, tips, and taxes. I will post how it went after I get back. This site rocks, I just havent posted before. This time it was necessary since there was no info up about this hotel, just wanted to let everybody know. Its a four star hotel on hotwire

Welcome to BetterBidding! (officially)

Thank you for posting and sharing your results and helping us continue to grow our hotel lists. Can you please confirm the actual and complete list of amenities shows, as what is a 'key' amenity today may or may not be a key amenity in the future if/when additional hotels are added/upgraded/downgraded. You can still view the full list of amenties by go to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right hand corner of their home page.

Thanks... and enjoy your trip to Cancun!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The full list of amenties are Resort, Beachfront, Food and Beverage, Premium Beverages, Water Sports, Evening Entertainment, Daily Activities, Pool, Spa, Children's Activity Program, Tennis, Golf, Laundry, Restaurant, Business Center. One last note, the amenties are different if this resort comes up in a vacation package, so please remember that the lists for the same hotel are not always the same on hotwire. The bolded amenities come up in the hotel only booking, but if you find the Hotel Dream in a Package, it will not show the bolded amenities

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]