Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Loop) Hotel Monaco

njpetro
By njpetro,
in

Good evening. New to the site. Trying to ID some hotels for a trip to Chicago this week. One is in the Magnificent Mile the Other the Loop. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4.5 Stars Magnificent Mile Wacker Drive

February 17-19 Shows $90

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, Spa, Tennis nearby

4.5 Stars Chicago Loop Showing as Best Value

Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness

I'm wondering if the Loop hotel may be the Burnham where I've stayed several times in the past, but I haven't seen it before on Hotwire.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The Boutique hotels are most likely either the Monaco or the Burnham, both have the same amenities so there is no way to know which one you are seeing.

Best guess on the MagMile hotel hotel is the Swissotel Chicago, as it is an exact match.

Please let us know what you do for the above stay and if we can be of further help. If you go with Hotwire please use THIS LINK to begin your purchase.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I started with the link you provided to book and have purchased 2 nights for February 17 & 18.

It was the Burnham's sister hotel the Monaco where I've also stayed in the past. Usual cost is $165 or more at either of these hotels even using one of our organizations booking services.

Hotwire Info was:

4.5 Stars Chicago Loop Showing as Best Value

Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness

Price $104.00 per night 2 night total $208.00

Taxes $35.95

Total for Stay $243.95

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]