Top Secret: Best Western Lakeside

tdh1
By tdh1,
in

I wasn't sure where to post this, but people have been winning the Best Western Lakeside as a victory here so I thought this might be helpful.

On Travelocity's Top Secret Hotel function, they have the Best Western lakeside for $23 a night with lower fees than Hotwire. Additionally, if you book two nights or more with an America PRICELINE EXPRESS, then you can get an extra $20 off using the coupon code: AMXSECRET20

I just booked 5/14/10 - 5/16/10 (two nights) for a total of $32.36.

It's listed many weekends for $23 and is a 3 star Travelocity rating with a 4-smiley traveler rating.

What a deal!!

I can confirm that my hotel did have that star rating and those amenities (although mine also had a 4* traveler rating), but there is another listed at $28 with those qualities.

The easiest way to know what hotel it is would be to look at the traveler ratings breakdown. This hotel had 4 bars in: Staff & Service, room quality, cleanliness, security, and pool. 4.5 bars in value and location. 3.5 bars in bed, activities and kid friendliness.

If you want to know what your Travelocity secret hotel is on all occasions, I would assume you could look at the traveler rating breakdown cross-referenced with Travelocity's listed hotels in that same area. That's how I knew what hotel I would get.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]