Hotwire Hotel: EWR Liberty area hotels 2/16/05

DDT
By DDT,
in

:) This is my first visit to this board...

I'm looking for a room on the 16th, for a flight on the 17th and then want to leave my car in their parking lot until I return on the 26th.

I just checked Hotwire.com and found these two hotels and wondered which ones they are:

Newark Intl Airport EWR - See map

Selected amenities include: Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center. View complete amenity list and description

Airport Shuttle Restaurant(s) Pool(s) Fitness Center Ref No. 5498876553

$74 per room per night

Selected amenities include: Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center. View complete amenity list and description

Airport Shuttle Restaurant(s) Pool(s) Fitness Center Ref No. 5853062206

Midscale

$56 per room per night

Both have an "airport shuttle" for an option, something I'm looking for but I want to ensure, before I bid (either through there or PCLN), that I can park my car there for the duration of time I am gone-- this being part of the package.

I called Holiday Inn- EWR, and got a quoted rate of 125 for this same package-- too much, and this was $10 off, right on the spot, so I'm guessing I can get more off if I look around-- even at this late time.

thanks for your help.

DDT

When "bidding" for hotel packages on PCLN, will I know if I'm going for a parkNfly package or not. I'm going to be needing to leave my car at one of the local hotels for 8 days, and am not into paying $135 for that privilidge. Will using any of the "discount services" save me any money or am I stuck paying "their rates"

Also, which hotel have you had the best experience at?

(I already know to empty out my car before going because, it seems, none of the hotels are in the greatest areas of town)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]