Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4-star Kauai Hotel (Poipu area)

Rocky995
By Rocky995,
in

Hello!

Could someone please help me identify a hotel in the Poipu area - the details are below:

-4 star hotel

-Dates: 7/25 - 7/30

-$209.00 per night (total for 5 nights: $1198.72)

-Amenities: Resort, Beachfront, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurants, High-Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby

This is my first posting on this site - if there is any additional information needed, please let me know! Thank you!

Thanks very much for the help. Below are all of the amenities listed on the 'see all amenities' page:

-Resort

-Beachfront

-Smoke-free Rooms

-Fitness Center

-Pool

-Restaurants

-High-speed Internet Access

-Golf Nearby

-Tennis Nearby

-Spa Services

-Children's Activity Program

Thank you again!

Rocky995

Best guess would be the Sheraton.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

I also believe this to be the Sheraton. I have stayed there and loved it however, that price of $200 is a bit high. I was able to get it for $129 and in fact, for the dates I am searching on (5/28/10 = 5/31/10) it is coming up as $129.

The hotel is quite nice but be prepared to spend a lot on food if you stay at hotel. Within a short walking distance is a few nice places to eat (Roy's, etc). We rented bikes and cruised up and down and found good snorkeling and restaurants.

I was able to get it for $129 and in fact, for the dates I am searching on (5/28/10 = 5/31/10) it is coming up as $129.

Can you please share your results with the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]