Hotwire Hotel: Toronto Airport Hotel Hotwire

jpet
By jpet,
in

Hi, I am new to this forum and to Hotwire. Looking for some help please.

I have searched for a room for 1 adult for 7 nights; 30th May to June 6th 2010 in Toronto Airport area.

I have come up with 3 and half star hotel, Lester B Pearson Airport, $76 per night, icons for shuttle bus to airport, fitness centre, pool, restraunt, high speed internet access. Recommended in 80% of customer reviews. Is anyone able to help me with identifying this hotel at all please? Many thanks.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

This could possibly be the Crowne Plaza or Delta Airport West, although I'd lean towards it being the CP.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

THanks for that. Is there anything to stop me booking one night in order to find out the identity of the place, then booking the other nights if it turns out to be the one I want?

Thanks.

If you search for the first night and search separately for the remainder of the stay and the listing is showing for both the first night and the remainder, you could do that. While not 100% guaranteed - as some hotels can show up with the same amenity set - it is certainly an option.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Now I'm confused! I searched for the first night, 30th May with exactly the same search criteria. The only 3 and half star hotel to come us now has two extra icons; business centre and spa. I presume this is a different hotel, and I presume the original one does not want to rent a room for just one night. My problem is that I want to be within walking distance of the Toronto Airport Church which is 10 minutes from the Crowne Plaza but much further from the Delta West.

When i search for the following dates for 2adults/0children:

5/30-6/6

5/30-6/5

6/5-6/6

I get what appears to be the same 3.5* hotel offered for each stay. Each as the same amenities as above, 75% recommended, 500+ reviews, 4.0 overall satisfaction, and 3.5/5.0 Tripadvisor rating. (yes, the price changes, but that's not uncommon since rates are date specific... so when you change the dates, it can be common to see the rates change too)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]