Priceline Hotel: Resort Orlando (Disney Maingate-Celebration) Omni Champions Gate

Willow Branch
By Willow Branch,
in

I am trying to figure out all of my rebids. I just want to make sure that I understand about the hierarchy...... Does the "Resort" level fit in between the 4 star & the 5 star level??

I believe it goes like this: 1 star, 2 star, 3 star, Boutique, 4 star, Resort, 5 star.......IS THIS CORRECT??

I WANT to get the Resort level at the Disney Maingate, but I just don't dare get very "creative" with re-bidding until I know for sure what I am doing!

THANKS for your help!!

Willow Branch

Yes, "Resorts" fall between 4* and 5* rated hotels.

There is no more Boutique properties... these have been replaced by the 3.5* rating.

The current hierarchy is:

5*

Resort

4*

3.5*

3*

2.5*

2*

1*

If you post the date(s) of your stay and maximum bid to this thread we'll move the entire thread to the Florida section of the board and suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hey, THANKS soooo much for your expert information!! I just needed to be sure about the hierarchy.

THANKS for your willingness to help me!! Since I had the information about the "resort" level, I was able to figure out all of my rebids! WOW, I could have bid all day long as I had COUNTLESS rebids! It was a lot of fun!!

I was able to get the Omni Resort at Championgate (Orlando FL area) for $76.00 for June 17, 18, & 19.

Yes, I bid through your PRICELINE link!

Was VERY happy with this; although they really need to get rid of their stupid resort fee of $16.00 which is really more like $18.00 with all the taxes added on!!

Willowbranch

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]