FSUChris
By FSUChris,
in

3-star hotel in Disney Main Gate - Celebration

Recommended in 65%

of customer reviews

This hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Complimentary Breakfast

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Laundry Facilities

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

Please note that Hotwire cannot guarantee the level of services offered at a property and/or if services are operational at the time of visit. Services may be closed due to seasonality reasons and/or may be closed for renovation.

Thanks in advance and I will be sure to book through the link on here!

Thanks for the quick reply! I certainly will use the link when I book. Is this a good price? Is it the Baymont at 7601 Black Lake Road? If so, I like that "All rooms feature RICH MAHOGANY FURNITURE, 42 INCH FLAT SCREEN PLASMA TV, black granite vanity tops and Italian tile throughout bath area."

I was looking for the Best Western Lakeside at $24 a night, but the cheapest 2.5* I see is for $30. Did I miss out or is there a chance it will go back down? For what it's worth, I think I recall seeing it for $24 when I looked yesterday, but not today.

FSUChris

Yes, this is the Baymont with 42" plasma TV's.

We can't answer if the Best Western will be back. Try to alternate your seach with 3 adults, 2 adults + 1 child etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

FSUChris

The best information about this hotel can be found on tripadvisor. But i would take the reviews with a grain of salt.

The only things i can say, try to get a room inside/not facing the road. Wouldn't be any diffrence on the standard rooms/floors. Breakfast is prompt over 9 am. But you have Golden Corral, Perkins etc (plenty of restaurants nearby) across the road if you want to sleep. Can't say anything about the Wi-Fi.

Yellowdog.

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]