Hotwire Hotel: Ka'anapali area 4* Hotel - please help identify

nadyad
By nadyad,
in

Travel dates: July 3, 2010 - July 10, 2010

2 Adults.

Amentieis are listed below. I am really hoping for Hyatt. Is there a way to identify whether it's the Sheraton or the Hyatt?

Thank you.

4-star hotel in Ka'anapali

This hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Resorts offer a complete destination experience. Facilities generally include a spa or fitness center, one or more swimming pools, and superior dining options. Depending on location, recreational activities may include water sports, golf, tennis or skiing. Coastal resorts usually boast ocean views or beachfront access. Note: A resort fee may be charged.

Beachfront

Property is located on the beach.

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Laundry Facilities

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

Children's Activity Program

Property offers supervised programs, events or activities for younger guests; an additional charge may apply.

Please note that Hotwire cannot guarantee the level of services offered at a property and/or if services are operational at the time of visit. Services may be closed due to seasonality reasons and/or may be closed for renovation.

Travel dates: July 3, 2010 - July 10, 2010

4-star hotel in Ka'anapali

This hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Beachfront

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please post only the icon names (and not the descriptions) as you can see how much easier the quote box above is to read than what you had included in your post.

Neither the Hyatt nor the Sheraton have been reported with a Smoke Free icon before, and since the Hyatt has smoking rooms, and the Sheraton does not, i'm going to i'd lean towards the above more likely being the Sheraton than the Hyatt.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just booked the Hyatt, unknown to me, for next week. See my post if you have not already checked it out and see what amenities it included. The one thing that threw me was Coin op laundry..but it was what I wanted the Hyatt...would have been happy with Sheraton as well :-)

Hotwire Maui

I would have taken either Sheraton or Hyatt at the $189/night I was quoted. I called and confirmed with Hyatt and I think they said a garden terrace room was what I am to receive but I did also confirm a KING bed for my wife and I.

Good luck and as they ask here, post your results!

• 10 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]