Check-Out Date: Mon, Jul 4, 2005

Your Offer Price: $69.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $138.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$25.16

Total Charges: $163.16

It sounds nice and I will finally get a chance to stay here and a holiday weekend at that.

Glad to see your success! :)

Happy to see you received a hotel you've been wanting... and a few months to look forward to it too!

HUGE savings over the hotel's traditional rates... nice job! Was this your first bid in the zone?

Enjoy your stay and thanks for posting.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

bbbb,

Be prepared for mass insanity that weekend. Downtown HB on the 4th of July is absolutely crazy because of the crowds and partiers. I see so many PL'ers booking this deal- this hotel will be a zoo. We stayed there twice last summer, and it was party central. A fun time if you're a college student, or if you just love to party, but for us- we couldn't wait to go home.

My suggestion- park your car and leave it, as there will be tons of traffic. It's a bit of a walk to downtown (if you want to see the parade on the morning of the 4th), but there's a walk/bike path on the beach side of PCH that will take you there. Take the bridge from the hotel that goes over the highway to the beach, then walk north from there. Good luck, have fun, and be safe.

• 2 weeks later...

No, but it's valet parking only at $20/day.

P.S. In case you were worried by what I wrote before, don't. You're going to have lots of fun. It is a very nice hotel, and the staff is more than accomodating. Try to get a high floor for a better ocean-view (you'll want a room number starting with a 3 or 4). And if you can, stick around for the fireworks show on the 4th. It's spectacular!

I called the hotel this morning and spoke with the front desk. He says on a Priceline reservation, they still honor Diamond status with amenity, upgrade if available, etc., but no stay credit and only points for incidentals. They will also accept the Platinum Extras cert for upgrade, etc., if available.

I'm just Plat myself, and I did use a cert my last stay there in 9-04. It was a busy weekend (sold out/many weddings). I wasn't able to get a room on the RC floor, but I was given a key to the club. Fab view from club patio, food was ok, honor bar (not comp).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]