Priceline Hotel: No availability in any T.O hotels this week?

Double_Downon11
By Double_Downon11,
in

I have never had a problem booking hotels downtown Toronto but for some weird reason there is absolutely no availability for this Wednesday night. Does anyone know why this is the case? I need two room under $150 Cdn for two guests but when you see the Bond Hotel on Expedia for over $600 for one night and one room you know something is up.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I just checked lastminutetravel.com, and they had six different choices for 2 rooms Wednesday night, from 2* through 4*, all under $160. They feature opaque "Undercover" choices, but most give enough info. in the descriptions (e.g. number of rooms, name of on-site restaurant, size of meeting facilities) that you can easily figure out the actual hotel name before booking, if you do a little bit of research. Good luck!!

All the Downtown hotels at LastMinuteTravel for the date above are listed as "on request" which means they're not confirmed as available for booking. The company will contact the hotel to see if they can get additional rooms at their contract rate, which in this instance when most of the hotels are sold-out, is a very low probability bet.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just an FYI I found Town Inn and Suites for under your prices directly on their website.

I have stayed here before and while its no where near as nice as the pictures it was ok. Its more like an apartment than a hotel. My room had a full kitchen, dining room/living room - table sat 6 comfortably, a couch, chairs, etc. Then a seperate bedroom with a queen sized bed.

Again wasnt the nicest but it was ok. Im showing $129 for a Queen Suite.

Hope this helps

Just an FYI I found Town Inn and Suites for under your prices directly on their website.

I have stayed here before and while its no where near as nice as the pictures it was ok. Its more like an apartment than a hotel. My room had a full kitchen, dining room/living room - table sat 6 comfortably, a couch, chairs, etc. Then a seperate bedroom with a queen sized bed.

Again wasnt the nicest but it was ok. Im showing $129 for a Queen Suite.

Hope this helps

Mandagirl thanks for your help but by the time I saw your post it was too late. Thanks anyways!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]