Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (Downtown-Harbor Island) Hotel Solamar

nucunucu
By nucunucu,
in

We are a family of four, 2 adults and 2 children. After I have booked a room thru priceline I discovered that the rooms the hotel most likely will have available for me don't allow for more than 3 guests. I am now afraid that I might be forced to book an extra room (at the regular price) at check-in time. Did anybody have this kind of problem before ?

Thank you

Welcome!

can you please post the details of your bid? Include the zone that you bid, Star rating of the hotel, dates of travel, winning bid ammount, name and address of hotel? You can get this information by going into the "my trips" section on Priceline. After you post these details, we can comment further. Thanks!

My last bid (the successfull one) was $120 for a 4-star hotel room. I started with 80 and increased by 5 every time, shuffling the areas. I was looking for 4 stars only. I always had Downtown San Diego & Harbor Island selected (that's what I was looking for).

Hotel Solamar, A Kimpton Hotel

435 6th Avenue

San Diego, California 92101

619-531-8740

Check-In Date: Thursday, August 24, 2006

Check-Out Date: Sunday, August 27, 2006

Not sure what to do. I can't cancel. Any thougths would be appreciated.

Thanks

since you agreed to the terms presented to you before purchase, you have no claim for a refund. Do you even know what type of room you have? And unless you tell them you have 4 guests in the room they will never know. You can always go to a Walmart and buy the $9.99 airmatress and use the in room hairdryer to blow it up. :)

If you call the hotel in advance I would not tell them you have four people. If asked just say you don't want to sleep with your sister but will if need be. I have never had a problem with more then the stated number of people. But I don't check in with the whole tribe,I get them after I have keys :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]