Hotwire Hotel: Identification help Central Albany

Anndi
By Anndi,
in

Hello,

3Star, cust fave, Jan 14-15. Airport shuttle, pool, golf, tennis, fitness, bus center, restaurant, laundry.

I have tried to research and I think it is Crowne Plaza but the laundry is throwing me off. In the description for laundry it says access to coin laundry. On hotel's website, you have to send your laundry. On hotel's website, price for that date is 135.00 plus, hotwire's is 59.00! This is supposedly the best hotel for proximity to convention center. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

If you expand all the reviews listed for the hotel, one guest reports a view of the Hudson River, two restaurants, and a bar. Crowne Plaza has all of those things. Maybe it's a new amenity set.

However, I think it's just as likely this could be the new Hampton Inn -- which also has two restaurants, one of which has a bar. Their website shows "Laundry/Valet Service". You could give a call over and see what sort of laundry service it is.

I can't really think of any other hotels that would fit this description in this zone.

• 2 years later...
Hello,

3Star, cust fave, Jan 14-15. Airport shuttle, pool, golf, tennis, fitness, bus center, restaurant, laundry.

I have tried to research and I think it is Crowne Plaza but the laundry is throwing me off. In the description for laundry it says access to coin laundry. On hotel's website, you have to send your laundry. On hotel's website, price for that date is 135.00 plus, hotwire's is 59.00! This is supposedly the best hotel for proximity to convention center. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

It is, in fact, the Crown Plaza. I booked it today for a one-night stay on Oct. 12 and got a rate of $69/night. Will leave a review after my stay.

starbuck1105,

Thank you for your post and helping the OP make a decision for this stay.

Can you please post your win as a NEW TOPIC so that others will see it too when scanning the topic titles of the board and so that it will also appear in our Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]