Priceline Hotel: 2* Raleigh-Durham (Research Triangle Park) Extended StayAmerica

WzDancer
By WzDancer,
in

Extendedstay America Durham Rtp

Research Triangle Park

4919 South Miami Boulevard

Durham, North Carolina 27703

919-998-0400

Your Offer Price: $35.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $35.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$11.89

Total Charges: $46.89

I started submitting bid at 2PM on the day of stay. My offer of $35 for 2.5* at Cary and Raleigh, even to all zones brought no offer. Therefore, I downgraded to 2* at $35, I was not allowed to narrow the zone selection.

I was disappointed when Priceline informed me of ESA. I usually equate ESA to a Spartan Village, I went to school in Ann Arbor. Priceline only lists TV, Phone and clock radio as amenities. However, I was kind of pleasantly surprised becase this is an Exteded Stay Deluxe. The room with a King Bed is bigger than the comparable one at a late model Residence Inn. With a leather reclining chair and a sofa bed, it still has room to spare. Furnitures are in good shape. TV and clock radio are deluxe models. It even offers continental breakfast.

This one is too good for Spartans. I rate this place a high 2*. It 'd earn my 2.5* had it supplied shampoo and Deluxe continental breakfast.

I think if you had closed your browser, and restarted your bid entirely at the 2* level, you could have bid zone by zone that way. Just a tip for the future... each time you go "down" a star level, start an entirely new bidding session and you can pick zone by zone. Otherwise your previously selected zones will all be searched I believe. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]