Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (Downtown-Harbor Island) Omni

PMV
By PMV,
in

:) I took all the clues here about bidding and was successful to get Omni San Diego for $97 through savingsbarn/PRICELINE link for 3 nights for peak holiday time.

I urge other successful bidders to post their winning bids and show appreciation for this website which has been very informative.

I booked for the labor day weekend 9/1-9/4.

For re-bid add 4* in Mission Valley zone which does not have a 4*

If still unsucessful then add Coastal Area 4* which is very expensive so in either case you will have the chance to get in Downtown San Diego.

Cheers :)

If still unsucessful then add Coastal Area 4* which is very expensive so in either case you will have the chance to get in Downtown San Diego.

Be very careful of a strategy where you add rebid zones that are NOT free rebids, but which you THINK have only very expensive hotels at that * level. Most of us have lived to regret that choice. For example, just last week I DIDN'T GET THE ZONE I EXPECTED in Sacramento that way.

It only worked out because, while I didn't want that zone, my plans could be changed a little to make it work.

Danger... danger... danger...

(And always check your rebid zones directly, on priceline's bidding screen, for each bid. Do NOT just copy zones someone else has used here or from the hotel lists here. Zone * levels change regularly.)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]