Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* New York City (Times Square - Theater District) Belvedere Hotel

espertosam
By espertosam,
in

Need Help do Identify between 4/29 and 5/2

3 guests

3,5* times square - $244

65% recommended

smoke free

fitness center

business center self service laundry

internet access

accessible for the blind

accessible for the deaf

accessible path of travel

in room accessibility

and

3* Midtown central - $224

85% recommended

free internet

fitness

pool

restaurant

business center

accessible for the blind

accessible for the deaf

accessible path of travel

Tks in advance

Please provide a follow-up for your prior NYC Hotwire and your Los Angeles Hotwire thread (post in thae thread what you decided for each stay), then reply to this thread and we'll be happy to look into the above. Please follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

That's what i got from the BiddingHelper.com

MTC - 3*

Free Internet, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

TS - 3,5*

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Best guess for the 3* MTC property would be the Holiday Inn New York City-Midtown-57th St.

For the 3.5* Times Square property i'm not currently seeing this one offered when searching for your dates... are you still seeing this on your own HOTWIRE search? If so, are you searching for more one one room or something other than the default 2aduilts/0children?

If you're still seeing a 3.5* with the amenities posted, my guess would be the Belvedere Hotel, but i can't say with a high degree of confidence since i'm not seeing this property on my own search.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

that s right,

I think they raised the price to 260 - the ammenities kept the same, but  the recommendation raise to 85% 

do you think it can be the belvedere?

I'm getting a diffrent hotel when replicating your search. I see a 3.5* $196,

Smoke Free

Fitness

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

Best guess for this hotel would be Hotel Manhattan at Times Square.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

I'm seeing what Yellowdog has posted above, which is slightly different then the hotel you asked about (note how the current offer has Handicapped Parking whereas the hotel you inquired about does not)... please confirm what you're currently seeing/offered on HOTWIRE. If you're seeing the same one that Yellowdog has posted i agree with this guess of the Hotel Manhattan at Times Square.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am really not seeing the same offers than you, even when I do the search for 2 guests (we will be 3).

what I find now is

3,5* - 268

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

I'm seeing the same 3* hotel offered on my own search but this property has not yet been reported to the board.

Going forward, have you been using the EASY TAB view at BiddingHelper.com for your searches, as this may help increase the chances that we're seeing the same properties on future searches.

yes, I am using the BiddingHelper.com - easy tab

Do you have an idea?

MTE - $291

Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Are you referring to the 4.5* hotel?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Got the Belvedere

3.5* Times Square

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel guessed and that you're pleased with the purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]