Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Oakland - Eastbay (Berkeley - Emeryville) Doubletree Berkeley Marina

BbyPookins
By BbyPookins,
in

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire New York City thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply to this thread and we will have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I completed my previous string, as you requested.

You purchased a different hotel than the one that was in your original post... please see our reply to your thread and provide the information requested for the hotel purchased.

As well, please also follow-up your Hotwire San Francisco thread with whatever you decided to do for that trip, then reply here and we'll continue the discussion for your trip above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your purchases/decisions as you make them so that the information can help others in a timely manner, as well as a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am looking at two more hotels for the night of Nov. 30. Here's what I've got now:

3.5* Financial District-Embarcadero, $99, 85% recommended, Amenities: Free Internet, Smoke Free, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access.

3.5* Union Square East-Moscone, $116, 75% recommended, amenities: Free internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke Free, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access.

I also have a question. How do you go back and rate/review the hotel you've ended up in?

Thanks

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

After your stay HOTWIRE will send a link seeking your comments/thoughts on the hotel.

For the Embarcadero property I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool, and then click the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? This is the full amenity list i'm seeing for this property when searching for your dates:

Free Internet

Smoke Free

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing my best guess for this one would be the Club Quarters San Francisco.

For the USE property my guess would be the Hotel Union Square.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

For the original listing, I think there may be more amenities associated with the listing than what has been posted above. If you search via BiddingHelper.com, then click on HOTWIRE Easy View, do you see more amenities showing than what you have posted above? If so, please provide the full list of amenities and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Just learned about that tool. Much better.

The amenities for the 3* Japantown hotel are as follows:

•Free Breakfast

•Free Internet

•Fitness Center

•Business Center

•Self service laundry

•Internet access

•Accessible for the blind

•Accessible for the deaf

•Accessible path of travel

•In-room accessibility

•Accessible bathroom

•Handicapped parking

•Roll-in shower

I'm still working on finding a hotel for Nov. 30. Here are some more I'm looking at.

3* Civic Center South - Hayes Valley, $83, 65% recommended,

Amenities: Free Internet

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

3.5* Berkeley-Emeryville, $86, 100% recommended

Amenities

•Free Parking

•Free Internet

•Pet friendly

•Indoor pool(s)

•Fitness Center

•Pool(s)

•Restaurant(s)

•Business Center

•Self service laundry

•Internet access

•Golf Nearby

•Tennis Nearby

•Accessible for the deaf

•In-room accessibility

•Accessible bathroom

•Handicapped parking

•Roll-in shower

3* Fisherman's Wharf, $86, 85% recommended

Amenities

•Pet friendly

•Fitness Center

•Pool(s)

•Restaurant(s)

•Business Center

•Self service laundry

•Internet access

•Accessible for the deaf

•In-room accessibility

•Accessible bathroom

•Handicapped parking

•Roll-in shower

4* Union Square West-Nob Hill, $99, 80% recommended

Amenities

•Pet friendly

•Indoor pool(s)

•Fitness Center

•Pool(s)

•Restaurant(s)

•Business Center

•Internet access

•In-room accessibility

•Accessible bathroom

•Handicapped parking

Best guess for each is inline below:

3* Civic Center South - Hayes Valley, $83, 65% recommended,

Hotel Whitcomb

3.5* Berkeley-Emeryville, $86, 100% recommended

DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina

3* Fisherman's Wharf, $86, 85% recommended

Holiday Inn Fishermans Wharf

4* Union Square West-Nob Hill, $99, 80% recommended

Hotel Nikko San Francisco

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

I ended up booking (through your HOTWIRE link) the offer listed below and it was indeed the DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina. Thank you for all of your help!!

3.5* Berkeley-Emeryville, $93, 100% recommended

Amenities

•Free Parking

•Free Internet

•Pet friendly

•Indoor pool(s)

•Fitness Center

•Pool(s)

•Restaurant(s)

•Business Center

•Self service laundry

•Internet access

•Golf Nearby

•Tennis Nearby

•Accessible for the deaf

•In-room accessibility

•Accessible bathroom

•Handicapped parking

•Roll-in shower

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the results... should be a nice stay at this well reviewed property.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE link on the board to begin your purchase and for sharing your win, helping us add this new amenity set for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Have a great trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]