Priceline Hotel: 3* Chicago (North Michigan Ave - River North) Residence Inn By Marriott Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile

lippy12
By lippy12,
in

Please use the previously requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for all your future bidding, searches, and travel purchases.

If you'd like help with this Chicago stay please click each of the links above, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at rates for your dates.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Summer months are generally more expensive with nicer weather, more traffic, baseball and other events.

What would be your desired budget per night for this stay? I think the Loop area will likely be moderately cheaper - I'm guessing a 4* win will likely require a $105-120 bid.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

It would appear that rates have gone up since you originally posted last week.

Using MAPS and HOTELS.com that is the best rate you're currently able to find at a suitable hotel in one of the zones that you're bidding? What is the best rate you're able to find on HOTWIRE for a 4* hotel in one of these zones?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When i click this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer i get a message that it is no longer available... do you still see this on your own PRICELINE search and if so, when you click on it, do you get details and the ability to proceed with the purchase or a message indicating it is no longer available?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and looking forward to your stay... free internet and breakfast are always welcomed perks.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]