Priceline Hotel: 2* Orlando (Airport MCO) Travelodge Inn and Suites Orlando Airport

FrazierGA
By FrazierGA,
in

I began with your PRICELINE.com link.

For the past couple of weeks I bid up to $55 for a 3 star and 2.5 star hotel in this area. My bid was rejected each time. I did the same thing today with the same results. I then lowered my star rating to 2 and bid $50, and my bid was ACCEPTED. I may have been able to get a lower rate, but there are no rebid zones for 2 star hotels. The website rate for this night is $107, so I am pleased with the result, even though the Tripadvisor reviews are not kind to this hotel.

This is the Travelodge Inn and Suites on McCoy Road.

Congratulations on your success!

While you were originally seeking a higher star rated hotel, glad to see you received a nice deal at this property and hopefully it will be fine for your needs this one nite stay.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]