Priceline Hotel: 3.5* St. Louis (West - Chesterfield) Doubletree Hotel And Conference Center St. Louis

jfl
By jfl,
in

Used PRICELINE as HOTWIRE had nothing less that $83 for 3 and above.

Really wanted Westport Sheraton or Sheraton Chalet that I won a few months ago on hotwire for $61. Here are my bids I started today (8/6) at 1:30P EST on priceline for 8/6/12-8/8/12

You can look up the names for the zones:

11 (Westport) 3.5 $48

4 $59

9 $64

8 $66

5 $60

2 $72

6 $74

Changed to 8/6-8/9

Back to 8/6-8/8

10 (Chesterfield) $74

Won

Doubletree Hotel & Conference Center St. Louis

St. Louis West - Chesterfield

16625 Swingley Ridge Rd, Chesterfield, MO 63017

636-532-5000

Free parking.

I think I overbid.

I need a hotel for 8/9 and 8/10. An airport shuttle would be great. Should I extend this $74 stay or start over tomorrow? Will Priceline discriminate against me if I try to find something cheaper before extending my stay? Thanks.

Congrats on your success. :)

Very nice deal for this Doubletree property, and free cookies at check-in are always a plus. If you do not use the "extend your stay" feature for the additional dates and try to start over again, you could get a different hotel.

Please start a new thread for the additional dates if you would like to try bidding again and we would be happy to offer suggestions.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]