Hotwire Hotel: Toms River Hotel - 2 1/2 stars

tigersmom
By tigersmom,
in

A solo Saturday nite during the summer in this area won't likely be easy to come by.

The Howard Johnson Toms River would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Based on my knowledge of the area (a local) my best guesses would be (as there are not many in our area):

Hilton Garden (actually located on route 70 just north of Toms River -- between Lakewood and Brick)

Ramada on Route 70 (as thereuare mentioned)

Holiday Inn on Route 37

Howard Johnson's Route 37 (but I would think this would be a 2* not a 2.5

Quality Inn Route 37 (same 2* estimate)

Holiday Inn in Manahawkin on Route 72, but this one would probably be out of the Toms River Area

No unique amenities listed, not even the indoor pool to differentiate these.

I should think you would be able to narrow it down even further by looking at each hotel's web site for vacancy. Because as thereuare has stated, will not be many single night weekends available on the shore.

• 1 year later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]