Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Collinsville (Collinsville - Fairview Heights) Country Inn and Suites O'Fallon

Memphis_Guy
By Memphis_Guy,
in

Selected Collinsville - Fairview Heights for 2.5* @ $27. Rejected.

Looking at Hotwire, I saw that the 2.5* hotels in Granite City were about $8 more per night than the Collinsville - Fairview Heights hotels, so I added Granite City and rebid @ $33. WIN.

This is a NEW property for our list. It's further east than I intended, but that's ok, I guess.

Room Subtotal: $33.00

Taxes & Fees: $11.46

Total Charged to Card: $44.46

Gets underwhelming reviews at TripAdvisor.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g36467-d217108-r119070881-Country_Inns_Suites_O_Fallon-O_Fallon_Illinois.html

I'll be sure to give my own report later. Used the forum's PRICELINE link.

Congratulations on your success!

Sorry to hear the reviews are a bit lackluster, but at $33/nite this seems to be an inexpensive deal for this nite. Hopefully the low rate, and free breakfast, will make this prove to be a good value and win.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay... hope it goes better than you anticipate.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

REVIEW

Very clean, comfortable stay. The appointments in the rooms are contemporary and in very good shape. Excellent, firm mattress on the bed. New flatscreen TVs in all the rooms. Very good wifi throughout the hotel. Excellent free breakfast, complete with eggs, sausage, french toast, biscuits, gravy, cereal and fruit. Very clean, well-appointed lobby and breakfast area as well.

Tammy, the breakfast girl was a hoot, and the rest of the staff was super friendly.

One recent review on TripAdvisor complained about dirty carpets and a bad breakfast experience. That was in October 2011. I'm here now in December 2011, and if there were problems, they've been addressed.

Highly recommend this high-value, low-cost hotel for families or business travelers.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]