Priceline Hotel: 2* Philadelphia Suburbs (Valley Forge) Homestead

amszyh
By amszyh,
in

Tried 3* and 2-1/2* at $41.

Then tried Norristown 3* and 2-1/2* at $43.

Tried Valley Forge 2* at $35, regjected. Added Norristown and accepted at $40.

Your Offer Price: $40.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 3

Subtotal: $120.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$19.20

Total Charges: $139.20

Homestead Studio Suites King Of Prussia

Valley Forge

400 American Avenue

King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406

Nice job... congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your winning bid and history with the rest of us... adding this hotel to our lists and helping our database continue to grow!

Enjoy your stay. (and hope you find something better to eat than the Cheesecake Factory! :) )

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks! :) We're definitely headed to the Cheesecake Factory...it's one of my favorite restaurants and we got a Gift Card for Christmas that is burning a hole in our pockets. We usually go early, get our name down and then shop shop shop and when we come back, we're hungry and there's a table for us.

We'll proabably also hit Maggiano's. Yum!

And the Baja Fresh has opened since last time we've been to King of Prussia so we don't have to go all the way to the one in Norristown for lunch.

We've stayed at this hotel before...I'd say it's just okay. I would have rather hit the Hilton (3* Valley Forge) or the Residence Inn in Conshohocken (2-1/2* Plymouth Meeting), but we had a budget this time to stick to.

not a big fan of Maggiano's, went to the Philly outpost and had the "family style" dinner, everything seemed really off, kind of like all served from a steam table, and tasted burnt. How ravioli and chicken parm can be burned is beyond me, might have been the sauce. If you are a bit adventurous, there is a great Mexican restaurant in Norristown, right on Main Street, just go north from your hotel on Rt 202, cross the bridge over the Schuykill river into Norristown, then make a right turn onto Main Street, it is on the left hand side:

Taqueria La Michoacana

301 E. Main St.

Norristown, Pennsylvania 19401

Kof P also has a three upper end steak houses: Morton's, Ruth's Chris, and Sullivans (part of the Lone Star chain, I believe) the first two are great if you are on an expense account; somehow paying $38 for a steak and $5.95 for a potato rubs me the wrong way if its my nickle....Sullivan's has better prices and the quality is good. Kof P has become so suburbanized that just about all of the restaurants are chains :) so you have to seek out the local independantly owned places.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]