Priceline Hotel: 5* London (Mayfair-Soho) InterContinental Park Lane

tangey
By tangey,
in

I see the exact same hotel, and dates was won a few posts down in this forum. So I started @$140 and immediately got told that if I bid another $37 I'd get a result. But seeing the other successful bid, I started to use my rebids in $5 increments. With only 2 rebids left I went from $160 to $166 (knowing that on my last bid I'd have to go with $177 to get it for sure), and sure enough I got the hotel.

So it appears to Forum users will be there at exactly the same time, pity the other one got it for a dollar less :)

Love it!!! I am bidding for my mother for 9/16-23 and no luck (though only tried the 5* Mayfair once so far). When I check your dates, Hotwire shows a 5* for $195; I wonder if that is the key? Unfortunately it doesn't show $195 for my full dates (it appears on the 21st for $466!). Have a great time and thanks for sharing.

BTW the hotel website's price for your dates is 248GBP which is $407 today. :) Lucky you!

tangey,

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with your purchase and looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]