Hotwire Hotel: Need Help ID'ing 2* & 2.5* Las Vegas Hotels

plphoenix
By plphoenix,
in

Was looking for the Holiday Inn but I'm not sure if they've changed their description. Dates are 7/2 - 7/5/11. Here are the amenities and locations:

Las Vegas 2.5* (Near Strip East)

Amenities:

Smoke Free Room

Airport Shuttle

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Las Vegas 2* (Near Strip East)

Amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast

High-Speed Internet Access

Thanks in advance!

At last report Holiday Inn was rated 3* and had different icons, so I'm not highly confident the 2.5* is the Holiday Inn, although it's possible. Hotwire isn't offering any 3* in Near Strip East for your dates. Whatever this is it has 90% approval rating and a solid 4/5 TripAdvisor rating, so it ought to be something good for the $44 price.

I'm currently seeing a different 2* than you posted. Are you searching on 2 adults/0 children, or some other combination?

If you purchase the 2.5* please use this HOTWIRE link and let us know what you get.

plphoenix,

Are you only willing to accept the Holiday Inn or are there other properties you'd be willing to accept? If the latter, what are your needs for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (please click this HOTWIRE link before replying)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 7 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]