in

Amenities

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

It didn't have any reviews posted on HW, yet.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Hacienda Hotel Old Town

4041 Harney St,

San Diego,CA,92110

(619) 298-4707

Rate per night: $91.00

Nights: 2

Rooms: 1

Tax recovery charges & fees: $33.49

Subtotal: $215.49

Trip total: $215.49

Check-in

Sun, May 29, 2011, 3:00 PM

Check-out

Tue, May 31, 2011, 12:00 PM

It should be noted that since I checked in by myself, they gave me a queen size bed even though I asked for two beds. They didn't accommodate my request. No mention of Hotwire or anything, but it did feel like I was walking about two miles to get to my room from the lobby.

The internet is free in the lobby if you use their computers; otherwise, there is a fee if you want internet access in your room.

The hotel is nice. The resort fee of $5.00 per night is included in the Hotwire price, but if you wanted a car parked on their property, it's $12/night. BUT, there is FREE overnight parking directly across the street. MOREOVER, parking is FREE on the hotel's property if and ONLY if you carry AAA. Go figure. This isn't advertised, anywhere! I overhead another guest get comped.

oh, I forgot to include the price on the topic. How do I edit the topic?

Congratulations on your success!

While this doesn't sound like it's staring off as a perfect stay, hope you're at least enjoying your visit and it's satisfying your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- you can't edit the topic title once posted so you can just add a reply to the thread and we'll edit accordingly (but no need in this instance since the room rate was included in your post so i've taken the info from there and edited the topic title accordingly)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]