Priceline Hotel: Las Vegas Strip 07/15 - 07/19

anjel
By anjel,
in

Hi Sure,

I have been bidding for Maui for a while now, I have been seeing the Sheraton come up for 150.00 and 170.00 though this website, so I thought I would get that one. As of yet I have not had any luck but I keep trying. The highest I've bid for Maui was 180.00 and I haven't had any luck. I haven't bid for Kauai. Atlantic city was hard, I bid as high as 205.00 per night 3* and no luck. I have back-ups for all the trips but I was hoping to pay less.

If you're not willing to split your bid i don't think that the opaque providers are going to give you your best deal. We can try, but in order to do so i think it's best to determine a maximum bid based upon your best alternate deal. Here is what i think is the best value i could find for your stay:

Tropicana - $406 (Tower Rooms... do not book a Garden Room)

Flamingo - $480

Bally's - $480

Monte Carlo - $520

NYNY - $560

Treasure Island - $600

Of the above i think the Monte Carlo or Bally's offer the best value.

Let us know your thoughts.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I really like the Mirage, but i might consider going with the Monte Carlo above to save the extra $50... both have very good pool areas.

The only advantage of booking separately (the hotel on your own) is that you can then take advantage of any price drops between now and then. Given that this is summer in Vegas, there is a decent chace that rates will be lower somewhere down the road and a deal can be had at some desirable property.

Actually i just checked EasyClickTravel and you can get a package thru at the Aladdin for $507/pp and that is a great price relative to the other properties listed above.

Although i haven't flown this route in over a year, I have also always been able to fly this route for under $300 (non-stop flights) if i've watched rates.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]