Priceline Hotel: 5/24 - 5/27 Boston Quincy Market Thread

slickvik69
By slickvik69,
in

I'm going for my brother's graduation for three nights, 5/24 - 5/26. Want to stay at Quincy Market zone so we can catch the subway easily to his graduation ceremonies but be in a nice location. So far rejected at $100, $120, and $140 for 4* and 3.5*. I'll keep everyone updated, seems to be a high demand time.

Unfortunately, rates for these dates are very high due to graduation, combined with Spring tourism. A likely winning bid for 3.5*/4* in Quincy Market will likely take more towards $160-175, and quite possibly higher if hotels are not aggressively discounting, due to the demand and last-minute walk-ins. There is a 3* in the Quincy/Financial zone on HOTWIRE for $159.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Not to take anything away from Priceline or Hotwire, but I recently booked a room via lastminutetravel.com (which I first heard about through these boards) for the same days. I had a reservation already for the Hilton for 2 rooms for $155 each, but I thought I would check the LMT just to see if I could do any better, and I found a hotel that was a tad more convenient (right on the redline, vs having to change from green to red....at 6am!!), and was about $30 less than my initial reservation, even with all fees. They also still had the Hilton, and it would have saved me about $50 re-booking through them, but I appreciated the convenience of the other hotel closer to the redline. You may want to check them out...the same deals should still be there, just got mine today.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]