Priceline Hotel: 3* Quebec Hotel Clarendon

Delight82
By Delight82,
in

I realize now that I put my Halifax bid in the wrong section.

Bidding on a room in Quebec City was much trickier than Halifax. I am not happy with what we got. I started at $130 for 4*. Then I did $120 for 3*+.

Then I started at $100 for 3* and finally got it at $115. Maybe I should read a bit more on how to bid. I am happy we are in Old Quebec, that is what I wanted. However, after reading trip advisor reviews and a review here on the Clarendon, I realize now that we will be in a shoebox.

I emailed the hotel and requested a King Bed. It is the first night of our honeymoon. However, they responded with:

Hi. Thank you for your interest in the Hotel Clarendon, here is the answer to your request. You booked online for a regular room with 1 double bed, you can upgrade for a superior room with a king bed for 50$/by night. For more information call directly at 1-888-554-6001 and a front desk agent will be able to help you.

Oh well, what can you do?!

Room Subtotal: $115.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $29.25 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $144.25 (USD)

Oh well, what can you do?!

Call the hotel a few days before check in and mention its your honeymoon and that you would really like to make your first trip to one of North America's Oldest City, Quebec City, as a married couple special. Hopefully, you'll get lucky and speak to a one of the few romantics in Quebec.

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]