Priceline Hotel: 3* Long Island-Nassau (Westbury) Holiday Inn Westbury

nabeelj
By nabeelj,
in

There is always a little bidders remorse when the first bid is accepted, but look at the conventional rates and you will probably have saved $50 or more. This is a difficult area to bid and there are few reported wins in this zone, so I would say you did well. There may be better deals further east in Hauppauge.

There is always a little bidders remorse when the first bid is accepted, but look at the conventional rates and you will probably have saved $50 or more. This is a difficult area to bid and there are few reported wins in this zone, so I would say you did well. There may be better deals further east in Hauppauge.

You're absolutely right. Quite a savings from regular rates, and quite a discount even from the other reported successful bid. And I preferred to be in Westbury or Garden City, so am very pleased. Now just have to figure out how to get my Priority Club Rewards # in the reservation so it counts for the Crack the Case promotion :)

Now just have to figure out how to get my Priority Club Rewards # in the reservation so it counts for the Crack the Case promotion :)

just present it upon check in, you might not earn any points for your hotel stay, but you can earn points for any incidentals....buy a newspaper in the gift shop for $1.00 :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]