Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Saddle Brook-Teaneck (Teaneck-Ft Lee) Crowne Plaza

dahammer
By dahammer,
in

I was unsuccessful in bidding for a room in the Secaucus-North Bergen and Meadowlands zones, had bid up to $58 for a 2*. HOTWIRE had what appeared to be the 2* Extended Stay America in East Rutherford for $56 or a 2* in the Jersey City zone for $58 with zero amenities, but I didn't want to take the chance that I'd end up at the HoJo's on Tonelle Ave, so I decided to check the adjacent Ft. Lee zone. I bid $60 for a 3* which was accepted immediately and I was upgraded to the Crowne Plaza.

Your Offer Price: $60.00

Taxes & Fees: $16.70

Total Charges: $76.70

I guess its just human nature to get that bit of regret when the first bid is accepted, but I was jammed for time as it was a same day bid . The rack rate was $139 so I was pleased with the outcome. I have stayed here a few times and although the hotel is unremarkable, maybe that's not so bad. The room was large with comfy beds and it had a large flat screen tv. This hotel is very close to the George Washington Bridge and features a indoor pool.

Made my bids using the PRICELINE links on the board.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see your plans were flexible enough that you were able to take advantage of a nearby zone after being rejected in the Secaucus area. Happy to see this worked out well for your needs and you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]