Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Newark (Airport EWR) Hilton Airport

Jerry Hung
By Jerry Hung,
in

Was this the actual airport Hilton located less than a mile from the airport or the one in downtown Newark in Penn Station. Its about 4 miles from the airport but a "world away" although considered an airport hotel by Priceline. A year and a half ago I got the dowtown one after selecting airport location and it was a difficult location to get to/ from especially during rush hour and if you picked the hotel for easy access from/to the airport for an early morning flight or late arrival. The shuttle is operated by calling only too and it can take a long time for a pickup. I am looking for a location on the 12/20 and don't want to get the downtown hotel again. I hope you got the actual one at the airport

catusa,

I'm assuming this is the Hilton closest to the airport, but regardless of which one was received above, it has little to do with which one you'll receive for your own dates which are for a different nite then the stay above.

If you'd like help with your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am looking for a location on the 12/20 and don't want to get the downtown hotel again. I hope you got the actual one at the airport

Please do start a new topic for your stay as this may help someone else seeking similar accomodations.

For close proximity to EWR, you may want to consider the Elizabeth zone. The hotels reported to the board 2.5* and above have complimentary shuttles and the Country Inn and Suites is one of my faves.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]