Hotwire Hotel: HELP!! TRIP TO NY CITY JUNE 17-25

mahmi
By mahmi,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Exactly what dahammer asked... you'll need to give us an idea of your expected budget to make sure you're even in the right ballpark.

I'll also additionally ask if you'd be willing to SPLIT YOUR BID?

Let us know the answers to the above and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks Guys!

I would feel comfortable spending $140 per night or less is this possible?

Should I try a double suite or something similar?Anyone know the pricing for double or family suites in Ny?

The party will consist of 4 females and 2 male. the 2 male will be in a seperate room, the females can share if theres a hotel that has enough space or just 3 seperate rooms. The bill will be split by 5.

Thanks Again

Priceline does not have 3.5* rated hotels in their rating system, which only leaves 4* properties for search. I'm doubtful you'll be successful at under $140.

We can suggest a strategy to try none-the-less, but i would also think about (and answer) my above questions about SPLITTING YOUR BID.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]