Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Financial District-Embarcadero) Hyatt Regency

NNZ
By NNZ,
in

Hi, I wanted to bid a 4* hotel in SF for my upcoming 3 days stay. Yesterday I raised my bid from $75 to $88 and didn't get anything. I checked on Expedia.com and noticed that Friday rate is much higher than the other two days. So I decided to bid seperately.

Few mins ago, I successfully got Hyatt Regency for $75, 5/26-5/28. Now I am trying to get the same hotel with higher price for the Friday night stay. But here is my question: If i got the hotel, do I have to check out on Friday morning before 12:00 and check in on Friday afternoon after 3:00? If I had to do that, I probably would think about getting another hotel.

Thank you very much for your help!

Great job on splitting the bid, NNZ.

Hyatt is $207.20 for the nights you got at $75 and $275.20 on the third night.

If you win 5/28 via Add a Night you'll have two separate Priceline reservations: one for 5/26-28 and another for 5/28. You'll have to stop at the desk the morning of 5/28, check out, and check back in. Only rarely does a hotel ask that you change rooms for the second reservation, but they do have the right. If your new room isn't ready before you leave for the day the hotel will work something out with you (store luggage etc.)

If you try it let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Thank you Colfax.

I didn't get any luck in bidding for 5/28 stay even I raised to $105/night... I will give a last try tomorrow. Or maybe I have to move to another hotel on Friday :-( I will update when I get back from trip.

Thanks again. :-)

Based upon the reply of your winning priceline bid at the Omni, i have update the topic title of this thread to reflect your purchase for the first two nites.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please follow-up this threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]