Priceline Hotel: Hollywood 4 *-4-24-4/25

jessgirl1010
By jessgirl1010,
in

This is a Saturday night stay and Priceline might not have anything 4*.

W is $319 and Roosevelt is $900(!)

HOTWIRE has the Renaissance at $269. If Hotwire doesn't have W or Roosevelt for your date then Priceline probably doesn't have them either. I think it's been weeks since anyone's reported getting the W on PRICELINE or HOTWIRE. It may have gone on "hiatus".

If you can't get a Hollywood 4* for your budget what's your Plan B?

Thank you for the info. That is what I am thinking as well...My plan B would be to do a 3 star in Hollywood. Hotwire has one right now with a bed choice. Do you know which one that is? We would like to be close to the W because we are going to Drai's that night. I think west hollywood might be further than what we want.

I tried up to $200:) Still nothing...

So I think you are right with them not accepting anything for a 4 star. However, when you click on Hollywood it shows it being the best deal by the 4 * which is weird. Do they ever put up rooms the day of that were canceled? This is jsut for a fun night so it's ok if I keep trying till the morning of, i can then either do a 3 star or west hollywood if i dont have any luck. The main thing is being close to the W if we are not staying there.

Hotels can give PRICELINE inventory any time they want, up to and including the day of travel. But with W not reported here in several weeks, and Roosevelt's best rate still $900/night on 4/24, I don't think a last minute PRICELINE win is something you can count on, at least not for a Hollywood 4*.

The Hollywood Heights Hotel, which PRICELINE rates 3*, is $149 for your dates. Does that interest you? If so you might try bidding in the $75-100 range for a Hollywood 3* on PRICELINE. (HH Hotel is the most likely outcome, but not guaranteed.)

Or, you can likely win a 4* in Beverly Hills/West Hollywood or Downtown for under $100, then take Metro or a cab to the W. $100 plus roundtrip cabfare will still be less than the $200 you've already bid.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]