Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USW-Nob Hill) Parc 55

traderjose
By traderjose,
in

Have you made any decision for your Hotwire Cocoa Beach stay yet... please follow-up that thread with any decision, purchases, or your current thougths for that trip and then add a reply to this thread and we'll then comment on the above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If your plans are firm i don't think it's too early to bid... especially making some lowball bids. Given the rates above what would be your maximum bid at this point in time.

Are either of the rates above refundable, as they would be good to book as a cancellable back-up while you try PRICELINE in the weeks/months ahead.

If you let us know your maximum bid, and if there are any others zone(s) you're willing to accept, we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the quick response. I would like to stick around a 70 a day budget preferably for a 4 star. Can do 3 stars but would prefer to pay a little less. We are 4 traveling - 2 adults and 2 small children. I do not plan to rent a car so parking is not necessary. If I do I plan to return it the same day. The rates are quoted above are refundable since Orbitz is stating they have no charge for hotel changes or cancel fees. Parc55 is a little more that what I originally quoted for 2 beds ($113 I believe). any bidding advise or suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

We are 4 traveling - 2 adults and 2 small children.

PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, so you could receive a hotel room with only one bed, and the hotel may be unable, or unwilling, to accommodate your request for a room with two beds... is this a risk you're willing to accept? (if not HOTWIRE may be an option as they will allow you to search for up to quad occupancy)

Let us know and we'll advise accordingly.

When bidding 4* in San Francisco you have FIVE re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* USE...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $63, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $68, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

It's up to you but you're really taking a chance on two beds in USW zone, traderjose. The Nikko comes up fairly often and they charge $30/night for a second bed. After PRICELINE's transaction fee booking two beds at Parc 55 for for $99 will turn out cheaper than a $70 win at Nikko. If you win Parc55 or Hilton for $70 it's another story. But it's a gamble.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]