Priceline Hotel: 4 rooms 4*-3/12-3/14 Hollywood, CA

jessgirl1010
By jessgirl1010,
in

I have used priceline quite a bit. I actually already have reservations with the W for that weekend. I booked directly through them for $165 for each room which is really good. However, we are going to need another room and that rate is not available, and it jumps up quite a bit after that so I thought i would try to bid.I can cancel with them up to 24 hours before. I would really like to stay at the W but the Roosevelt would be fine. On hotwire, the only one popping up is the roosevelt right now so i dont know if that means that the W is pretty full right now or what the odds are of me getting the W for 4 rooms on priceline is. Any thoughts? Is it harder to bid with multiple rooms?

this is a post i accidently posted under the florida HOTWIRE link-that one can be deleted

That $165 at W is a really good rate, especially since the lowest price now is $329.

How many rooms do you have reserved at $165? How many additional rooms do you need?

I agree the 4* showing on HOTWIRE looks like the Roosevelt, at $188.

Bed Choice, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Highspeed.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]