Priceline Hotel: 4* London (Kensington-Earls Court-Knightsbridge) NH Kensington

Experimentee
By Experimentee,
in

Hi,

Looking for some advice on what I can do here.

It's my first time using PRICELINE.

I bid and won Nh Harrington Hall for check in on 18 Sept and check out on 21 Sept.

I was stupid and made a mistake with the dates though, as check in should really be 17 Sept, when my flight is arriving.

Does anyone else have experience with something like this? Is it possible for PRICELINE to amend the request to have a check in date of 17 Sept?

I know I can bid on another hotel for 17 Sept for a one night stay, but I would prefer to avoid the hassle of having to move luggage and change hotels.

If you've tried the "Add a Nite" feature and were turned down without so much as a counter-offer, it is likely that there is no PRICELINE inventory for those nites.

You can try HOTWIRE to see if a hotel matching the Nh Harrington is offered (so at least you would have an educated guess if it's the same hotel or not) but i don't think this property has been reported to the board thru HOTWIRE, so could be a difficult task.

How much is it to book this hotel direct for the additional nite you need? What time does your flight arrive?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I couldn't find Harrington Hall on the Priceline website (the part where you can select the hotel).

I assume they no longer have inventory for this hotel.

I tried exactly the same bid but for the night of the 17th, hoping to receive the same hotel, but I got a different one (NH Kensington). I will post another thread about this priceline win to help others.

It's not so bad, as we would rather take the trouble to change hotels, as the normal rate to reserve this hotel according to its website is more than double the price I paid on Priceline.

Am happy with the hotel, and don't mind changing hotels if I can get these great rates!
You'll make a great PRICELINE bidding as you are willing to sacrifice a little inconenience for a LOT of savings!

Glad to see you're happy with the ultimate outcome and can make this work well for your plans.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay(s) and have a great trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]