Hotwire Hotel: Help me I.D. this 2 * American Canyon/Vallejo hotel, please!

limalms
By limalms,
in

The amenity combination is somewhat 'unique' in that these amenities are not seen together that frequently... this hotel was won only a month ago at the 2.5* level, but the user who received it did complain about the star rating, so it's very possible that it's been downgraded to a 2* property. I'd say this is "likely" the Ramada, but i can't be certain.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

I'm the person that made the post about the Ramada, I just updated my original thread from last month, and the amenities you list are exactly the ones I posted. I did call Hotwire at the time to complain about the stars.....everywhere else in the internet this hotel is listed as a 2* but at the time Orbitz had it as a 3* (why? I don't know) so they told me that one single website gave them the option to "average" the rating to a 2.5* which I thought was a bit missleading...hopefully they did correct it to a 2* , I hope my review on the other thread helps!

Susana

It IS the Ramada. I called direct because we may need to cancel and I didn't want to risk HOTWIRE. The operator was very, very hard sell, and the price came out to $87-something. I tried the Entertainment Book and was able to get it for $67.50 plus 3-$20 gas cards by agreeing to Ramada's travel "deal" at $1 for the first month (after which I will cancel.) I can put up with mediocre for almost-free. :) It's just a place to sleep for one night.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]