Priceline Hotel: 3* Orlando (Downtown) Embassy Suites

sarah0403
By sarah0403,
in

Ok, I was ready for a battle, actually I really thought I was going to get the Sheraton and perhaps had to go a bit higher. Funny thing is their rates are higher than the Sheraton! I did not see this hotel on the Priceline list.

I started with the one bid $41

won

Check-In Date: Sunday, April 19, 2009

Check-Out Date: Monday, April 20, 2009

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $41.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $12.64 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $53.64 (USD)

Even comes with free breakfast. Awesome. Joe Cocker is playing right around the corner that night....no driving!!! Parking is $12..but we will be pulling up on our motorcycle. another $12 savings..unless they want to valet the harley. I used this PRICELINE link by the way too. Thanks!

Congratulations on your success!

Sounds like you're happy with the results and that this will work quite well for your plans.

Thank you for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding and for sharing your win with the board, helping us add thsi property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Embassy was ok. very nice pool area, but although says heated was too cold to swim (april 19) no jacuzzi. breakfast was pretty good, full hot buffet. free cocktails and drinks from 530 -730. the room was clean, nothing to write home about though. atrium was very beautiful. we parked on the street. free parking all day sunday. put 2 dollars in the meter monday morning at 8 am...checked out by 10 so we saved $16 parking fee. lake eola park was very beautiful, right around the corner. you can"t go wrong with the marriott....good for you that's still an awesome deal right downtown!! i also seen Restaurant.com has a very decent rest's in there. Embassy, in my opinion is a solid *3. i ask for a nice view, but had a view of a roof..probably cuz i booked with priceline..but thats ok..it was worth it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]