Priceline Hotel: 3* Saddle Brook-Teaneck (Paramus-Hackensack) Crowne Plaza

susieqadidas17
By susieqadidas17,
in

Was hoping to get the hyatt place because we'll be squeezing extra people in the room. I called the hotel to see about requesting 2 beds but they said you have to wait till check in. We'll be in town for bamboozle so we won't be there much.

Is there a quick and easy way to get to NYC from this hotel w/o taking the car?

With taxes the room came out to be $164.22

I have stayed here before and never for $45, a great deal for a decent hotel.

Unfortunately, there is no quick and easy way to get to NYC from this hotel. There is a NJ Transit bus Route 155 that stops at the nearby Paramus Park Mall, but if I recall correctly, its a one hour trip or longer and the bus service is not very frequent. Betterbidding's resident expert on Paramus, thereuare, is on vacation this week, so if you don't get a reply to your liking, bump this thread in about a week.

Also, you should sign up online for a Priority Club card immediately and present this upon check in, it could help get your room preference. I might also approach the front desk with just one member of your party at check in. PRICELINE guarantees accomodations for just 2, so a king room is the minimum, but I have rarely been denied getting a room with two beds.

good luck getting Bamboozled

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]